|Jalangkote : Indonesian Tradisional Food|
Leather Materials Jalangkote:
* Wheat flour proteins were, 200 grams
* Egg chicken, 1 item
* Coconut milk, 60 ml
* Salt, 1 / 2 teaspoon
* Cooking oil, 750 ml
Material Content Jalangkote:
* Carrots, 75 grams, diced
* Potatoes, 75 grams, diced
* Minced beef, 100 grams
* Poached eggs, 2 eggs, cut into 6 parts
* Sprouts, 50 grams, siangi
* Soun, 25 grams, soaked until soft
* Onions leeks, 1 stalk, thinly sliced
* Water, 25 ml
* Garlic, 3 cloves, thinly sliced
* Red onion, 4 eggs, thinly sliced
* Pepper powder, 1 / 2 teaspoon
* Nutmeg powder, 1 / 4 teaspoon
* Broth powder, to taste
* Salt, to taste
* Sugar, to taste
* Chili, 4 pieces
* Chili pepper, 2 pieces
* Garlic, 4 cloves
* Red onion, 3 eggs
* Salt, to taste
* Vinegar, 1 / 2 teaspoon
* Sugar, 1 teaspoon
* Water, 200 ml
How to make Jalangkote:
- Contents: Heat 2 tbsp oil, saute garlic and onion until fragrant. Add leeks, beef, carrots and potatoes. Pour water. Cook until half cooked. Enter content materials and other ingredients except eggs. Hinggga Cook all ingredients well. Remove and set aside.
- Skin: Enter the flour in the dough composition. Add eggs, salt and coconut milk. Mix well. Add 50 ml of hot cooking oil, knead until dough is smooth. Roll the dough up to 3 mm thick, cut into round shape with a diameter of 10 cm.
- Take one sheet of skin, place 2 tablespoons of batter and 1 piece of egg content on it. Katupkan and paste with egg whites form a half circle, gyre edges. Do it until the dough runs out.
- Heat the remaining oil, fry until cooked dough. Remove and serve.
- Sauce: Mix all ingredients except water and vinegar sauce, puree in blender. Heat 2 tbsp oil, stir-fry until cooked. Lift. Boil water, insert the stir-fry seasoning and vinegar. Cook until done. Lift.
- Jalangkote Serve with sauce.